The Order of the Engineer was first initiated in the United States in 1970 to foster a spirit of pride and responsibility in the engineering profession and to present to the public a visible symbol identifying the engineer.
Please join us in accepting the Obligation of the Engineer and wearing a stainless steel ring on the 5th finger of your working hand.
Any graduate from an ABET-accredited engineering program, a senior of such program within one academic year of graduation, and graduate students in appropriate ABET-accredited programs are eligible for induction.
For more information on the Order of the Engineer, visit their website at www.order-of-the-engineer.org.
Following the Induction, we will have a networking reception, followed by the annual membership meeting of the Engineers' Club.
5:30 Cash Bar
6:00 Order of the Engineer Induction
6:30 Networking Reception with Heavy Appetizers
7:30 Club’s Annual Meeting
- There is no charge to attend just the Annual Meeting; please arrive around 7:30 pm
- We will try to accommodate reservations after the June 12 deadline, but cannot be guaranteed.
- Payment will be expected for all reservations regardless of attendance.
If you wish to be inducted in the Order of the Engineer, you will need to register for that using the form in the flyer; this can not be done online. The fee for the induction covers the cost of the ring, certificate, and wallet card and is:
- $10 for Club members, Students, Government Employees on or before June 12
- $15 for non-Club members on or before June 12.
- There is an additional $5 charge for forms received after June 12
Download the flyer for more information.